Phantom Dust Manual and FAQs
- How To Play Phantom Dust
- Phantom Dust Game Manual (PDF of full game manual from 2005 NA version, off-site link)
- Collected Dust’s Phantom Dust Online Strategy Guide and FAQ (off-site link)
- Phantom Dusted’s mini-FAQ answering the most commonly asked questions in our forums.
Konsento YouTube Videos
- How to Play Phantom Dust – The Basics Covers the basics of Phantom Dust for new players
- How to Play Phantom Dust – The Basics #2 Covers movement types, debris, off map reset, reviving and more
- Psycho Multiplayer Starter – Skill Discussion Details the Psycho skills contained in the Multiplayer Starter Pack
- Nature Multiplayer Starter – Skill Discussion Details the Nature skills contained in the Multiplayer Starter Pack
- Optical Multiplayer Starter – Skill Discussion Details the Optical skills contained in the Multiplayer Starter Pack
Phantom Dust Skill Guide
Learn what all those skill descriptions really mean, the relationship between Attack and Defense skills, and the different sub-types for Attack, Defense, Status, Special, and Environmental skills! The Complete Skill List can be found on our Skills Page.
- Skill Guide Introduction
- Attack Skill Types
- Defense Skill Types
- Erase, Status and Special Skill Types
- Skill Penalty, Requirements and Effects
Enemy and Boss Battle Guides
- Enemy Guide
- Peccato – Boss Battle Strategy
- Carcino – Boss Battle Strategy
- Damaged Guard (Refinery) – Boss Battle Strategy
- Sein (Ruins) – And Now to the Future – Boss Battle Strategy
Quadrasonic’s Phantom Dust Online Strategy Guide
- Mission List & Talk To Guide – A complete list of all 114 single player missions and the NPCs you must talk to in order to receive each mission.
- Quick Battle Arsenals – Build details for all the Quick Battle Arsenals
- Arsenal Building Guide – Delandel’s guide to building a better deck
- Multiplayer Avatar Guide – A description of the special moves each multiplayer character can perform and color variations.
- Memory Box Tumblr – A tumblr of every Memory Box in the game (off-site link)
- GameFAQs Walkthough/FAQ by atomicarchetype (off-site link)