The New Quick Battle Arsenal Builds

Join the discussion, anything Phantom Dust related can go here.
Gamertag: Sandal Enc
Xlink Kai: FromTheDust

The New Quick Battle Arsenal Builds

Postby Collected Dust » May 18th, 2017, 3:13 pm

Here's the latest information on what is in the Quick Battle Mode arsenals:

http://phantomdusted.com/quick-battle-arsenals/

Site Admin
Gamertag: Phreaker

Postby Phreaker » May 18th, 2017, 3:23 pm

And they're fun! Great work Collected Dust! :D

Gamertag: Archeim

Postby Archeim » May 18th, 2017, 4:32 pm

I like that you included strategic things you can do with each of the arsenals. I've been lurking around the posts about the game on True Achievements and posting that this site is a great resource for the game. (which even tweeted by Shannon Loftis of Microsoft)

I had someone on there say that the game sucked because in single player they couldnt figure out where to go and in multiplayer they couldnt attack anyone. So i gave a verbal description of the paths that can be taken from the main area, and the fact that MOST of the quests will be able to be initiated from the Battle Terminal area.

Right now the game has a very high True Achievement score... which will draw people to play it. For those not familiar with the site (which the data for the site is incorporated with xbox one) it takes the number of people who played the game (and at least got an achievement) and assigns a ratio to how many people have gotten that achievement versus how many players did not, and multiplies the gamerscore by that number. Which is why i'm bothering. Must get everyone to play :)

Gamertag: Zcythe

Postby Zcythe » May 18th, 2017, 9:16 pm

Can you only play online only using quick battle builds? I was locked out of the other game rules earlier. It's a bummer if we can't use our own skills. Surely I'm just missing something.

Gamertag: Sandal Enc
Xlink Kai: FromTheDust

Postby Collected Dust » May 18th, 2017, 10:26 pm

You can buy skills and arsenal cases at the skill shop. Once you have those you can build and use whatever arsenal you want.

If you buit an arsenal in single player you have to remake through the xbox live menu again. Also have to buy cases but your skills carry over from single player.

Site Admin
Gamertag: Phreaker

Postby Phreaker » May 18th, 2017, 11:05 pm

Zcythe wrote:Can you only play online only using quick battle builds? I was locked out of the other game rules earlier. It's a bummer if we can't use our own skills. Surely I'm just missing something.

If you haven't, be sure to download the free Multiplayer Starter Pack - It will give you a starter set of skills and a 2-school arsenal case so you can jump right into MP after building your arsenal. To do that go into the Multiplayer Arsenal Lab and put some skills into it the case. The Starter Pack gives you 99 skills (11 type from 3 schools, 3ea). You should be able to join most matches then unless they are using specific game rules like "Heavy" or "Puny" and your skills in the arsenal are outside the ruleset.

If you want a deck idea that is made just from the starter kit you can try this one: http://phantomdusted.com/arsenal-lab/arsenal/161

Postby sekoku » May 19th, 2017, 12:15 am

Phreaker wrote:If you haven't, be sure to download the free Multiplayer Starter Pack - It will give you a starter set of skills and a 2-school arsenal case so you can jump right into MP after building your arsenal. To do that go into the Multiplayer Arsenal Lab and put some skills into it the case. The Starter Pack gives you 99 skills (11 type from 3 schools, 3ea). You should be able to join most matches then unless they are using specific game rules like "Heavy" or "Puny" and your skills in the arsenal are outside the ruleset.

If you want a deck idea that is made just from the starter kit you can try this one: http://phantomdusted.com/arsenal-lab/arsenal/161

Yeah, definitely this. I thought the starter pack would have the Arsenal pre-built. It doesn't.

Gamertag: Prof Meow Meow

Postby Prof Meow Meow » May 19th, 2017, 12:23 am

I've been playing Quick Battle Royal and I particularly like Opti & Vibration Power.

Gamertag: Zcythe

Postby Zcythe » May 19th, 2017, 1:35 am

No, my issue was that I didn't realize the arsenals I built in single didn't carry over to multiplayer. So I didn't have any arsenals to start a standard match, lol.

Return to Phantom Dust General Discussion