Is anyone still playing this game?

Want to post your random musings that don't belong above? They go here.
Gamertag: xZomKiller4791x

Is anyone still playing this game?

Postby ZomKiller4791 » January 12th, 2018, 4:41 pm

I got this game on Xbox One when it first was re-released back in May of last Year, I have a PC now with Windows 10 and decided to download it just today, and I can't find a single game for the life of me, is Phantom Dust dead again? Or is it just something on my end.

Gamertag: Bregan123

Postby Bregan123 » January 13th, 2018, 1:08 am

People are still playing it yeah. It's a little slow because of people still binging on holiday releases and such, the most active community for it is on Facebook at Phantom Dust Revived-

We also have a looking for game chat that you can take part in so you know when people have rooms looking for extra players, or if you host a room you can let people know there too.

A lot of people have been hopping on when they know others are on, but I think things will pick back up again in a few weeks as we have another tournament starting soon (Signups will be found on here and on Facebook for a tag tournament, if you need a partner, just let me know, you can PM one of the admins/moderators on FB, or send me a PM on here)

Gamertag: Sandal Enc
Xlink Kai: FromTheDust

Postby Collected Dust » January 13th, 2018, 6:33 am

I tend to find people in at EST evening times. If you see no match, create one. People tend to join within 10 sometimes 15 minutes.(if not, then I give up) People tend to play standard mode more.

Return to The Off Topic Underground