so... what everyone been up to the past ~7 years?

Want to post your random musings that don't belong above? They go here.
Gamertag: Weltall Encore

Re: so... what everyone been up to the past ~7 years?

Postby Proto Id Encore » June 13th, 2014, 3:14 pm

Ton's of familiar faces here! Sorry Griev I stole your thunder with my thread. There isnt really much to share with what i've been up to ended up trying to get big with numerous bands it didnt work out. Now I'm working for the devi... I mean I work in sales.

Postby it's revan » June 13th, 2014, 3:20 pm

oh look it's proto. hey dude. sales....................... that blows

Postby Proto Id Encore » June 13th, 2014, 3:24 pm

it's revan wrote:oh look it's proto. hey dude. sales....................... that blows

T_T gosh it sucks the big one

Gamertag: VampireGoldfish

Postby Faethor » June 13th, 2014, 3:30 pm

I operate a medical marijuana storefront. I also sell weed. Other than that I buy a shit ton of records, tapes and CDs; I play Dark Souls and old videogames, read too much books while drinking too much coffee and tea...

Simple stuff.

Postby Proto Id Encore » June 13th, 2014, 3:34 pm

Faethor wrote:I operate a medical marijuana storefront. I also sell weed. Other than that I buy a shit ton of records, tapes and CDs; I play Dark Souls and old videogames, read too much books while drinking too much coffee and tea...

Simple stuff.

Sounds, like you got it right to me!

Postby it's revan » June 13th, 2014, 3:55 pm

pffsh more like DORK souls

Gamertag: VampireGoldfish

Postby Faethor » June 13th, 2014, 5:43 pm

As a huge dork, I naturally gravitated to the Dork Souls series. The PvP in DkS2 doesn't satisfy me as much as DkS1 did but it still quenches my thirst more than most.

Gamertag: TheSweedishChef

Postby Remni » June 14th, 2014, 12:28 am

PvP in DkS2 isnt as fun, but I love doing Co-op PvE runs still.

Gamertag: PrankishStream1
Xlink Kai: TheDapperKnight

Postby TheDapperKnight » October 21st, 2014, 2:52 am

You guys are do old :D, I played phantom dust at the same time as you guys, I was just only 7 or 8... never stopped playing though, well at least until my brother sold my original xbox for a crappy Spiderman game. I did end up paying again when I found out it was backwards compatible with the 360, SOOOO happy when I found that it, kinda disappointing that I never did play the online, I was only 7 or 8 so who could blame me, didn't even have live back then. Started brushing up on my "skills" about 6 months ago, actually pretty good for someone who played only as an 8 year old honestly. Now I just gotta hope I can somehow obtain an XB One to play with all you guys, whether I win a giveaway, or save enough money from work, I hope it happens.

Postby enderwiggin » November 17th, 2014, 12:10 pm

I just heard about the new game, found the reddit through a quick google, here I am. Thought someone stole my username, then I realized my old log in info works!

Have I missed this community... I never did get around to hacking an Xbox to run Kai, big regret for me. That or use the files I received to make any new skills. Anyways, finished High School, went into College for Radiography, had to drop out because we lost our house. Still went into the medical field, but looking to expand into a semi-related Water Engineering company at the moment.

Gamingwise, I have become fairly casual. I play World of Tanks every now and then, but my current job leaves little time for much sit down gaming. RPGs and Tabletop (war)gaming is another set of hobbies I enjoy and look to be expanding upon soon.

TL;DR Turned casual gamer, heard about the new game and will probably buy an Xbone just because of this community and the memories I had as a teen.

Postby ElD » November 19th, 2014, 10:34 pm

endless work
Last edited by ElD on August 23rd, 2015, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby LuoRui » November 20th, 2014, 3:57 am

oh, Bregan is Dallin?

I always had a hunch...with his rockshots and all.

Not sure if you remember me because I forgot my old account.

Prof Langrock, that must have been my gamertag at the time.

Since that time I have:

Moved to China/started learning Chinese

if anyone can speak Chinese or wants to learn I'll be happy to start a thread about it ^^

If anyone is unemployed and needs work, I can easily get you a job here. :hop:

Gamertag: Bregan123

Postby Bregan123 » November 20th, 2014, 6:30 pm

Not that it was a secret who I am, but I'm not sure what here connected the dots for that.

China sounds fun. What kind of work are you doing there?

Postby LuoRui » November 21st, 2014, 12:03 am

Teaching English.

Should be a pretty easy job for 90% of the people on THIS forum.

You remember that one time we played in the "Pikachu Cup", I dodged a zillion of your rockshots on Panorama... my fingers were getting tired!

I think I used to give out microsoft points for tourney winners.

I'm willing to hand out cash prizes again.

How's Heather?

Gamertag: Bregan123

Postby Bregan123 » November 21st, 2014, 1:39 am

Shoot, sounds like you knew me pretty well, I don't recognize the tag Prof Langrock, did you have a different tag at the time? I'm sure I should know you the same, I just don't remember that tag

She's good, got out of her house and is in college now.

Which one was the Pikachu cup? Being fair, anyone who played me probably had to endure that hahah... Was it a 1v1 tourney? Drafting tourney? Tag?

Yeah, I've thought about doing ESL, I'm a Spanish Minor in school right now, so if I ever did it, I'd probably go for a Spanish speaking country or do it stateside on the side. I know Gaignun was considering going to do ESL in China for a while

PreviousNext

Return to The Off Topic Underground