#289 Spiritual World [Faith]

Discuss the hidden skill details (homing, speed, etc.) and attributes for each skill.

#289 Spiritual World [Faith]

Postby Tapeworm711 » March 23rd, 2005, 3:40 pm

Useable in Air: ?
Velocity: ?
Homing: ?
Recovery Speed: ?

Postby Deathwind000 » January 11th, 2006, 2:03 am

Useable in Air: no
Velocity: n/a
Homing: n/a
Recovery Speed: 2.5

enviroment class
single use
cost 5

prevents everyone from using any Ki skills for 1 minute.

Postby Azarisan » May 15th, 2007, 2:00 pm

I call this skill "The Closer" in my "anti-Dasher" arsenal. That's right, a whole frickin' arsenal made specifically b/c I'm tired of guys who lean on Dash. In tag team matches where you've got one player (usually a jumper) who's using Dash to extend the match, throw this down and it's almost always game, set, match.

The Anti-Dash Skill that doesn't hurt your partner (like turbulence can, if they've got something they don't want to lose like a Decoy).

Gamertag: Maallik

Postby Maallik » May 15th, 2007, 3:43 pm

That's GENIUS!
I'm going to have to remember that.
:twisted:

Gamertag: Sandal Enc
Xlink Kai: FromTheDust

Postby Collected Dust » May 15th, 2007, 6:24 pm

I just tend to use Lack to take care of Dash. Glacial Wall or a Dazzle/Decoy moves another way of foiling it.

Postby Azarisan » May 16th, 2007, 2:02 pm

Collected Dust wrote:I just tend to use Lack to take care of Dash. Glacial Wall or a Dazzle/Decoy moves another way of foiling it.

Sure, but you still have to hit them with that stuff. With the Spiritual World, it's an automatic "you're SOL DashBoy" as long as there's no other enviro out. And you can "talk to the gehenna" if you want to come and take it down.

Really nice when you've got one guy down in a tag team match and dashboy wants to try and extend it by zipping around...

Postby Collected Dust » May 16th, 2007, 3:43 pm

True True.

It makes it a little more versatile to use the other methods because Spiritual World is useless if they don't use Ki, but your method is certainly the STOP DASHING now way to go.

Its too bad Chaos and Memory Lapse are in Ki. They also would do well to stop it. And most of the time you want Dash in a Ki arsenal.

Same with Necronomicon, put it in Faith School so I can stop myself from using the ever convenient Reincarnation.

Postby enderwiggin » May 16th, 2007, 5:43 pm

It wouldn't be a complete waste either, it could prevent other envio's (always useful) and it can be an expensive aura particle. I guess it does have extra protection against some capsule poppers as well...

Postby Collected Dust » May 17th, 2007, 4:09 am

True, but a minute wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for someone to wait for to put their own enviro out.

Postby Collected Dust » July 23rd, 2017, 3:46 am

Now does 1 damage to you when you use it! The Ki school has infiltrated Microsoft. I know its a Faith skill but losing life didn't happen before.

Return to Additional Skill Details