so... what everyone been up to the past ~7 years?

Want to post your random musings that don't belong above? They go here.

Re: so... what everyone been up to the past ~7 years?

Postby it's revan » May 4th, 2017, 8:52 am

alcohol, a solid decision

Gamertag: brennachuu

Postby sphagnum » May 4th, 2017, 12:33 pm

it's revan wrote:alcohol, a solid decision

It's working pretty well for me so far

Gamertag: Archeim

Postby Archeim » May 5th, 2017, 9:55 am

it's revan wrote:wow, invader zim avatar and signature. it really is early 2000s

Funny you mention that... when i logged in for the first time in a while... i looked at my profile... said my hobbies included playing Halo 2, and i had a link to...

my MYSPACE blog.

Yep. Feeling old.

Still single, no kids, but i look after my friend/roommate who has some brain issues. Got out of working in collections and now work in Accounts Receivable (with no collections) in Property Management (and love it). I have 15 video game consoles, and i'm still a giant nerd. Supposedly it's back in style, but who the frell cares.

Postby it's revan » May 5th, 2017, 5:32 pm

why do you have 15 video game consoles

Gamertag: Archeim

Postby Archeim » May 5th, 2017, 9:16 pm

it's revan wrote:why do you have 15 video game consoles

I hate being bored. So i'll go back and play my older games.

Gamertag: Sofahead1108

Postby Cerebral Slayer » May 17th, 2017, 7:04 pm

So cool to see a ton of familiar names here. Can't believe it's been almost 10 years. I became a software developer like I wanted. 4 years out of college now. I was in middle school when I was playing this originally. haha

Postby it's revan » May 17th, 2017, 8:10 pm

oh wow, i totally forgot about samurai champloo. good show

Postby Cerebral Slayer » May 19th, 2017, 2:14 pm

I kind of had too until I logged back in. Haha So awesome that Phreaker restored the site with everything still in tact.

Postby Cerebral Slayer » May 19th, 2017, 2:21 pm

Does anyone still know/remember a guy on here by the names Zithromax or Meat and fire? He was my main tag partner back in the day and I haven't been able to get in touch with him over the years and always wanted to keep in touch.
Edit: Just looked through our old pms, he also went by mayor mcfilthy. Haha This is like opening a time capsule.

Site Admin
Gamertag: Phreaker

Postby Phreaker » May 19th, 2017, 3:32 pm

I remember Zithromax, haven't seen him make is way back here though.

Funny thing is, if you look at old profiles many have Myspace pages as their homepage. It's really was like a time capsule.

Gamertag: Ferenczik Zombi

Postby TheborFerenczy » May 25th, 2017, 7:59 pm

HOLY SHITTTTTTT guys I phreaking missed you jumping rolling cartwheeling mofos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its been so damn long holy smoke. I have come along way since highschool. I am a solar installer now and boy have i done alot of shit in the past 7 years.

This is Thibor Ferenczy. Please add me on XBO: Ferenczik Zombi.

Im calling out Greavous whats uppppppp bro!!! And Nate and Wolf O where they at???

Postby enderwiggin » May 25th, 2017, 8:54 pm

I think Nathan (Nate?) and Wolf are both playing again and doing well. The FB group is a great place to catch up with people, Phreaker/Dusted is not the current main Esper hangout now. Feels odd saying that.

Gamertag: Bregan123

Postby Bregan123 » May 26th, 2017, 12:36 pm

Cerebral Slayer wrote:Does anyone still know/remember a guy on here by the names Zithromax or Meat and fire? He was my main tag partner back in the day and I haven't been able to get in touch with him over the years and always wanted to keep in touch.
Edit: Just looked through our old pms, he also went by mayor mcfilthy. Haha This is like opening a time capsule.

Wasn't that Goatrix- guy from Boise?

I can help you get ahold of him if you want, he was one of my main tag partners later.

Postby Cerebral Slayer » June 5th, 2017, 12:51 am

Bregan123 wrote:

Wasn't that Goatrix- guy from Boise?

I can help you get ahold of him if you want, he was one of my main tag partners later.

Yep, that was him! He had so many damn gamer tags I forgot about that one. If you hear from him tell him to get back on phantom dust. Haha

Gamertag: Bregan123

Postby Bregan123 » June 5th, 2017, 1:40 pm

I sent you a PM with his information, I also sent him a message letting him know you were looking for him.

PreviousNext

Return to The Off Topic Underground