Phantom Dusted needs to be the HearthPwn for P.Dust

Join the discussion, anything Phantom Dust related can go here.

Re: Phantom Dusted needs to be the HearthPwn for P.Dust

Postby enderwiggin » April 18th, 2017, 9:20 am

Well, it's a pretty good arsenal builder and much prettier than some boring text.

Your work is much appreciated though!

Edit: Seriously though, anything I can do to help I don't mind. I put hour upon hour into PD and if I can pay back the site somehow for the multiple hours of awesome help/discussion from my high school years, then I'm available.

Site Admin
Gamertag: Phreaker

Postby Phreaker » April 18th, 2017, 4:58 pm

oltranzista wrote:
Yeah, I screwed it up. Hah! I was deploying an update that worked perfectly fine on my local development environment but somehow bugs out on the server. :(

Uh oh, do I need to setup another Dev server? I should know better than to give a developer keys to Prod. :D

enderwiggin wrote:Edit: Seriously though, anything I can do to help I don't mind. I put hour upon hour into PD and if I can pay back the site somehow for the multiple hours of awesome help/discussion from my high school years, then I'm available.

:thumbup:

Postby enderwiggin » April 18th, 2017, 8:49 pm

Umm, Nature is kinda still jacked up.

Edit: It was showing the three school icon, larger, and nothing when choosing skills to the side. On Pale Moon anyway, Chrome it's good so maybe fixed already? (Or maybe my browser.)

Gamertag: ILLAZILLA 918

Postby oltranzista » April 18th, 2017, 11:28 pm

Phreaker wrote:Uh oh, do I need to setup another Dev server? I should know better than to give a developer keys to Prod. :D

haha, for real doe :)

I probably need to alter the way I deploy. Probably just add a'.bak.datestamp' at the end of the current working one and just push the full local dev copy to prod. Recently i've just been doing stupid updates to various files here and there, which is dumb obviously. :oops:

Postby oltranzista » April 18th, 2017, 11:30 pm

enderwiggin wrote:Umm, Nature is kinda still jacked up.

Edit: It was showing the three school icon, larger, and nothing when choosing skills to the side. On Pale Moon anyway, Chrome it's good so maybe fixed already? (Or maybe my browser.)

Could you show me a screenshot and also what operating system and browser version you're using?

Gamertag: Konsento
Xlink Kai: Konsento

Postby Konsento » April 19th, 2017, 2:20 am

I can't get over how perfect your picture is. Your like "time to fix the lab" *puts on gloves*

Postby oltranzista » April 23rd, 2017, 4:24 am

I added an upvote/downvote ranking system. So go rank it up. :)

Site Admin

Postby Phreaker » April 23rd, 2017, 11:23 am

oltranzista wrote:I added an upvote/downvote ranking system. So go rank it up. :)

Wow, that's awesome! :bang:

I noticed one minor issue. If you go to the "author's page" their arsenals show the up/down vote icon, but not the vote total like on default browse page.

Gamertag: Konsento
Xlink Kai: Konsento

Postby Konsento » April 23rd, 2017, 1:29 pm

oltranzista wrote:I added an upvote/downvote ranking system. So go rank it up. :)

whaaa I gotta check this out!

Postby enderwiggin » April 23rd, 2017, 3:48 pm

And now I want to add some of my better arsenals back in simply for internet points. XD

Postby oltranzista » April 23rd, 2017, 5:06 pm

Phreaker wrote:I noticed one minor issue. If you go to the "author's page" their arsenals show the up/down vote icon, but not the vote total like on default browse page.

Fixed :oops:

Site Admin

Postby Phreaker » April 23rd, 2017, 5:46 pm

enderwiggin wrote:And now I want to add some of my better arsenals back in simply for internet points. XD

Yeah, then you got to promote them to get some up votes. ha

oltranzista wrote:
Fixed :oops:

:D I got you! Looks great!

Postby oltranzista » April 30th, 2017, 10:05 am

I just added a simple comment system. I looked into actually posting to this forum's arsenal section but looking at the source code for phpBB nearly melted my face off. There's just too much going on for me to account for. Just doing a simple database update outside the forum system would have broken various and sundry features of this forum so I left it alone.

Postby oltranzista » May 1st, 2017, 1:45 am

Konsento wrote:Quality of life, Ease of use - Deck Building
- Have the "school mask" remain while building the deck. Currently, after each skill selection, you will have to re-apply the mask.

Just fixed this too

Also, I probably won't be making any more changes in the near future unless there's some big bug that I haven't seen. I'm starting a new job tomorrow and my extra energy will probably be spent on getting up to speed on that among other things.

Postby enderwiggin » May 1st, 2017, 6:49 am

Your work is very much appreciated oltranzista!

Edit: Working like a charm btw, new feature is super great. Seriously.
Last edited by enderwiggin on May 1st, 2017, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Phantom Dust General Discussion