Some of my old and favorite arsenals

Got an arsenal or idea that you'd like to share or discuss? Feel free to post it here.
Gamertag: Brotinn Dvergur

Some of my old and favorite arsenals

Postby Ultra Doot » April 19th, 2017, 11:44 am

First and foremost:
1. I never got to play online. Didn't have Live on the OG Xbox and when I did it was many years later when no one played anymore. As such, my arsenals are not designed for PvP.
2. I didn't even know there were updates for skills/skill additions. Therefore I've been working with the base 300 skills.

0 Aura (Nature/Ki/Faith)

My thought process for this was is it possible to run an arsenal with no aura in it? Would you still be able to win? Turns out there's some really great skills that cost 0. The main combo is Trance + Scream of Evil. Then when you hit that 7 Health mark, Trance + Lingering Flame. Rebirth is terrific as it restores 10 Health but reduces your level to 0, but it's 0 anyway.

1 Scream of Evil
2 Greedy Spirit
2 Lingering Flame
2 Agonies of Death
3 Copy
2 Piece of Fire
1 Piece of Ice
2 Piece of Thunder

1 Devil's Arm
3 Shield of Ruin
1 Guardian Angel
2 Block

2 Bloody Ritual
1 Trance
2 Mephisto's Pact
3 Rebirth

Amp (Nature)

Pretty straightforward, and a great beginner deck.

1 Flame Sword
1 Vacuum Slash
3 Scar of Battles
1 Memory of Battle
3 Piece of Fire
3 Piece of Ice
3 Piece of Thunder

3 Wall of Fire

12 Aura

Drain (Psycho/Optical/Ki)

This deck is a glass cannon. It does one thing well and that's eat through your arsenal.

1 Excalibur
1 Cluster Bomb
1 Rail Gun

1 Psychic Wall

3 Meditation
3 Speed Up
3 Acquisition
3 Level Amp

2 Accelerate

12 Aura

Gamertag: Sandal Enc
Xlink Kai: FromTheDust

Postby Collected Dust » April 19th, 2017, 3:21 pm

Drain's an interesting concept but you'll want to drop the meditations and ki school since that's all it does. When you use a 3 school case you get -3 aura regen. So even if you get 2 mediations in a match it will only be like a 2 school case with 1 regen.

You might find these Bravery decision Recall decks to be of interest:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11415

Gamertag: Brotinn Dvergur

Postby Ultra Doot » April 19th, 2017, 4:44 pm

Collected Dust wrote:When you use a 3 school case you get -3 aura regen. So even if you get 2 mediations in a match it will only be like a 2 school case with 1 regen.

That's a thing? Learn something new every day

Site Admin
Gamertag: Phreaker

Postby Phreaker » April 19th, 2017, 6:52 pm

Welcome. It's really exciting to see players that never got to play the game on Live still around, you're going to love it.

Also, if you never downloaded the skill updates you never would have found a match since it would only match you with players using the same skill versions (1.0, 1.1 update, 1.2 update). Early Xbox Live days for sure.

Postby it's revan » April 20th, 2017, 3:14 am

some classic arsenals. i played a lot of 0 cost arsenals, i eventually landed on one that has 5 mana and 1 memory of battle, along with all the other things. it's a nice finisher

Gamertag: P0rphyria Pl4n

Postby Porphyria Plan » May 20th, 2017, 1:20 am

The 0 Aura one was nerfed in one of the updates due to Bloody Ritual changed to 2 cost. Sucks cause I love running odd but viable arsenals.

Return to Ubiquitous' Arsenal Lab