Cost to buy the cards

Join the discussion, anything Phantom Dust related can go here.
Site Admin
Gamertag: Phreaker

Re: Cost to buy the cards

Postby Phreaker » May 17th, 2017, 12:10 am

ElD wrote:I bought 12K credits and three of each skill, but didn't realize that I needed a Windows controller rather than my current one.

Tomorrow I guess...

It does support mouse a keyboard. I didn't try it though.

Postby Silent79 » May 17th, 2017, 2:42 am

Collected Dust wrote:
Sure just give me your credit card ;)

Sure.. 867-5309

Gamertag: Cancer1985
Xlink Kai: Cancer1985

Postby Arcana1985 » May 17th, 2017, 6:12 am

Soent about $36, was well worth it. Especially to show my support for Phantom Dust. I got 3x all skills and enoguh cash to get extra cases. Very reasonable.

Gamertag: Prof Meow Meow

Postby Prof Meow Meow » May 17th, 2017, 8:46 am

If I buy the 300 Card Pack, will I be able to use those skills in SP?
I want to replay SP, but as quickly as possible. Just cleared chapters 1-3 last night. :D
-
Also, does it bother anybody else that the online store refers to skills as "cards" where everywhere else it's just "skills"?
They aren't technically cards, you know, just capsules of dust.

Postby extarbags » May 17th, 2017, 8:52 am

enderwiggin wrote:Super important but the x3 School playsets do not come with the online skills fwiw.

Get the 300 skills three times for fun and profit.

Aw man, really? I thought for sure that they would, since the $7 pack specifies that it's only base skills.

Postby enderwiggin » May 17th, 2017, 8:55 am

extarbags wrote:
Aw man, really? I thought for sure that they would, since the $7 pack specifies that it's only base skills.

I promise, I posted about it first in the FB group because I was thinking the price difference would be worth the other 70 skills using the same exact reasoning, not made since I was assuming 30.00 for the game to begin with.

I bought Faith as a playset fwiw. XD

Edit: I'm not mad, more excited at this point since we can't buy them (yet?) and the 30 wins doesn't get any...

Edit edit: I work online, so I'm able to respond frequently if anyone has questions that I can help with. Not going home for another sixish though. If not for the impending tile-install doom tomorrow I may try to sneak online then. :I

Postby KrossFire330 » May 18th, 2017, 10:43 pm

between then $100 to upgrade to windows 10 and another ~$20 to get my skills back, this is looking like quite the expensive F2P game I'm afraid...

Gamertag: Shinrakurisu
Xlink Kai: Shinrakurisu

Postby kurisu » May 18th, 2017, 10:53 pm

KrossFire330 wrote:between then $100 to upgrade to windows 10 and another ~$20 to get my skills back, this is looking like quite the expensive F2P game I'm afraid...

You can still get Windows 10 for free. Check this article here at How To Geek for more info about that. Skill are still free via single player and are usable in multiplayer.

Postby KrossFire330 » May 18th, 2017, 11:01 pm

kurisu wrote:
You can still get Windows 10 for free. Check this article here at How To Geek for more info about that. Skill are still free via single player and are usable in multiplayer.

Thanks for the info, I'm checking it out. I'd really like to be able to dual boot Wind10 with my existing win7 install instead of upgrading fully. Maybe I can use this to make that happen. cheers kurisu

Site Admin
Gamertag: Phreaker

Postby Phreaker » May 18th, 2017, 11:10 pm

Prof Meow Meow wrote:If I buy the 300 Card Pack, will I be able to use those skills in SP?
I want to replay SP, but as quickly as possible. Just cleared chapters 1-3 last night. :D
-
Also, does it bother anybody else that the online store refers to skills as "cards" where everywhere else it's just "skills"?
They aren't technically cards, you know, just capsules of dust.

No, nothing from Multiplayer transfers to Single Player, only the other way - credits and skills from SP flow into your MP account.

Gamertag: Prof Meow Meow

Postby Prof Meow Meow » May 18th, 2017, 11:18 pm

Phreaker wrote:No, nothing from Multiplayer transfers to Single Player, only the other way - credits and skills from SP flow into your MP account.

Cool, thanks, was going to ask that next.
Glad to know plowing through single player is setting me up for multiplayer.

Gamertag: Maallik

Postby Maallik » May 19th, 2017, 5:11 pm

PROTIP!

Advance the story to "Single Death Shot" on Panorama.
This mission contains a single enemy (with no attacks and at 5 health) that needs to be brought down, with your first attack.
It's worth 900 credits, and I can do it twice a minute.
Use the Console to replay it over and over, until you are satified with your credits...
Then, return to the Online Mode store, to buy your stuff.
:twisted:
Last edited by Maallik on May 22nd, 2017, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gamertag: Billkwando

Postby Billkwando » May 22nd, 2017, 5:52 pm

Maallik wrote:PROTIP!

This mission contains a single enemy (with no attacks and at 5 health) that needs to be brought down, with your first attack.
It's worth 1800credits, and I can do it twice a minute.
Use the Console to replay it over and over, until you are satified with your credits...

Hats off to you, sir!

Postby Boomy2005 » May 22nd, 2017, 6:41 pm

Maallik wrote:PROTIP!

It's worth 1800credits, and I can do it twice a minute.

One flaw in this plan once you complete the mission it disappears how do you keep doing it other and other and claiming the credits?

Gamertag: Maallik

Postby Maallik » May 22nd, 2017, 7:00 pm

If you go back to the room where you find Leader in the beginning, where the Memory Machine (the big machine with all the screens) is, you can rerun any/all of the missions, to improve your "Score" for that mission, as well as re-earn the rewards.

Simulation
Panorama
Single Death Shot
900 Credits + 1 Random Skill
The Enemy doesn't even attack.
You must bring down the enemy with your first Attack skill used.

Fast, easy money.

PreviousNext

Return to Phantom Dust General Discussion